- Completely new rooms and apartments in a modern Alpine design, furnished with love and attention to detail using natural, local materials such as wood and stone, with their own balcony or terrace. In their design, much care has been taken that they provide healthy and restful sleep.
- We are becoming especially suited for allergy sufferers:
Our rooms and apartments are being equipped to fulfil the considerable needs of asthmatics and allergy sufferers in order to provide ideal accommodation for relaxing holidays where guests can enjoy breathing freely.
- A new wellness, sauna, and relaxation area on the 3rd floor with views of the Krimml waterfalls, adding an improved well-being factor.
- Yoga and exercise room on the 3rd floor with views of the mountains and the Krimml waterfalls
- Yoga- and sunbathing terrace with a breathtaking view on the 4th floor
- Newly designed dining room and terrace for even more comfort and cosiness.
- Hohe Tauern Health Hotel:
The Hotel Post Krimml will be certified as the Hohe Tauern Health Hotel, fulfilling the high standards in order to do so.
- We get barrier free - access for disabled people possible to all areas like rooms, sauna, reception and restaurant
- Cosy, new staff accommodation in the hotel with own bath/WC, shared dayroom, and in-house washing facilities
The alterations have the hallmark of your host Isabella Steger. She has been heavily involved in the planning process and has created a really special ambience with her ideas.
Take a look for yourself and visit and experience the new Hotel Post.
We look forward to your visit
Your Family Steger